Who is a NEPHAK member?
The National Empowerment Network of people living with HIV/AIDS in Kenya (NEPHAK) is an organization that unites individuals and support groups of PLHIV, community based organizations, non-governmental organizations and networks into a national and formidable social movement to counter the impact of HIV and spearheads meaningful involvement of PLHIV towards the goal of zero new HIV infections, Zero stigma and discrimination and Zero AIDS related deaths. NEPHAK runs programs in Advocacy, capacity building, peer and social support to those affected and living with HIV, engaging members in national and county policy making, implementation, local service delivery as well as accountability mechanisms for improved healthcare and quality of life for PLHIV and their communities.
Become a NEPHAK Member
NEPHAK’s membership is through legally registered groups that are required to pay an annual subscription fee of Ksh 1,000. Renewal for membership will be within the first quarter (January-March) for one to be able to participate in the Annual General Meeting. However, renewal and registration is a continuous process.
Note: Your registration or renewal is for that calendar year. You MUST renew your subscription in the next year within the first quarter.
Registering for Membership
- Applicant organizations should be registered as Public Benefits Organizations and have a valid certificate for this for their class of registration.
- Send a copy of the organization’s registration certificate; attach the organization’s constitution and the list of members.
- Fill the membership form (can be filled online or downloaded)
- Pay a registration fee to
EQUITY BANK- COMMUNITY BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: NATIONAL EMPOWERMENT NETWORK FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS IN KENYA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0170298981705
- Send or deliver the banking slip, copy of the organization’s registration certificate, the organization’s constitution and list of members to
The National Empowerment Network for People Living with HIV/AIDS in Kenya
Kilimani, Wood Avenue,
P.O. Box 75654-00200
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org